Dear Corporate Members and Delegates,
It is with regret that the Executive of IVNNZ Inc. has today announced the postponement of
IVNNZ Christchurch 2020 Conference based on the uncertainty around the evolving COVID19 (Coronavirus).
The decision has not been made lightly, given the incredible amount of work that has gone into the organisation of what was shaping up to be an outstanding conference. However, the IVNNZ Inc. needs to act wisely and ensure our health care professionals remain available where they’re needed most and want to diminish placing undue pressure on all our
Over the coming days the IVNNZ executive will be exploring all possible options for rescheduling IVNNZ 2020 Conference for later in the year. We will provide you with an update on this possibility early April.
In the meantime, we will hold your existing registration, and when the alternative is announced, provide you with the option to cancel with a full refund, or to transfer to the rescheduled event.
Please check your flights and accommodation as these may well be transferrable to the new date for the conference.
We ask that you please wait until the announcement of the new date is made before requesting cancellation, as you will appreciate our team is hard at work on the necessary logistics that this postponement creates.
We will be updating the IVNNZ Inc. 2020 conference website regularly.
I wish to personally acknowledge the enormous work and success of the very committed team who have been planning for this event. Of course, like me, you will be disappointed not to have the conference run in March as planned. Postponement, given the unusual times we are in, is the right thing to do.